I’m always trying to improve my Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Up until now, this Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookie has been my favorite recipe. They are really good! But, I’m thinking this new recipe I tried is my NEW favorite! It’s THE Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
What I love about this recipe is that it uses butter only. No shortening – liquid or solid. Just pure butter. And…it’s melted! Talk about being easy! Adding melted butter to the batter gives it a rich and delicious taste. Not that I would know what the raw dough tastes like! haha!
To get perfectly round cookies, use a cookie scoop to make the dough uniform in size so that they cookies all come out the same size and bake at the same rate. Just a little tip to keep things pretty!
The key to getting this cookies nice and soft on the inside and crispy on the outside is to only bake them in the oven until the edges are light brown. Don’t wait to take them out of the oven until they “look” done. They’ll continue to cook on the baking sheet when you take them out of the oven. Just allow them to sit on the cookie sheet until they’re completely cool.
Leaving the Chocolate Chip Cookies on the baking sheet until they are cool produces professional results and texture!
Look how perfect! Perfectly round and nice and fluffy. You’re gonna love this recipe!
This is THE last Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe you have to try! It makes THE Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies!
The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Drop cookie dough ¼ cup at a time onto cookie sheets.
- Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets until completely cool.
- *Recipe from All Recipes