Insanely delicious Oreo Dessert Recipes that are guaranteed to impress your guests for potlucks, holidays, birthday parties, and more!
Special occasion or not, it doesn’t have to take a lot of work to make the perfect treat for your Oreo fan. These easy Oreo dessert recipes use simple ingredients – and many don’t need any cooking or baking!
First introduced in 1912, classic Oreos are chocolate sandwich cookies with a cream filling that put together creates a cookie with a distinctive rich flavor. (Scroll down to find more flavor combinations that have been introduced since then.) When it’s stood the test of time for over 100 years, you can bet there’s a good reason why there are so many die-hard Oreo lovers!
Oreo Recipes For Any Occasion
1. No-Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
Try this super easy #1 Oreo Dessert recipe with your favorite Oreo flavor.
2. No-Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
If you like Oreo cookies and cheesecake too, you’re gonna love this delicious dessert!
3. Oreo Pie
There is more to this pie than a simple Oreo cookie crust.
4. Oreo Poke Cake
The rich flavor of your favorite cookie + the best way to make a delicious cake fast.
5. Viral Oreo Mug Cake Recipe From TikTok
Sweet treat for one, coming right up!
6. Oreo Fluff Dessert
This is one of our most popular Oreo cookie recipes!
The best thing about these awesome recipes is that you can use them with any kind of oreo cookie. Instead of using the regular oreo, feel free to use your favorite cookie. Here are some alternate oreo cookie flavors. https://www.oreo.com/oreo-cookies/oreo-flavors
- S’more (grab it quick – this one is seasonal!)
- Mint flavored creme
- Birthday cake flavored creme
- Java chip flavored creme
- Chocolate creme
- Dark chocolate
- Peanut butter pie sandwich
- Peanut butter creme
- Carrot cake sandwich
- Marshmallow sandwich
- Caramel coconut creme
- Golden sandwich with lemon flavored creme
There are so many different ways you can top off any of these oreo cookie recipes for visual appeal as much as for taste:
- ice cream
- white chocolate
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- Oreo crumbs
- Use a food processor when the recipe calls for crushed cookies.
- Check your grocery store baking aisle for ready-made Oreo crust for pies.
- An ice cold glass of milk pairs well with the rich flavor of Oreo desserts.
- If you’re serving help-yourself style, don’t forget to set out a container of Cool Whip.
- Always store leftovers in the fridge using an airtight container.
- Check out these 10 kitchen hacks for baking like a pro. https://allthings-mamma.com/kitchen-hacks/