This popular Oreo Mug Cake that went viral on TikTok proves that anyone can make a cake in minutes! This 2-ingredient easy chocolate cake recipe will blow your mind!
Using only two ingredients – Oreo cookies and milk, it really is one of the simplest cake recipes you can make. Scratch that – it IS the easiest cake recipe you can make.
How to make Oreo Mug Cake
Being a baker myself – I love a good cake hack so my 14-year old and I had to try this Oreo Mug Cake recipe for ourselves. And boy, was it delish!
This two-ingredient mug cake recipe is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up or after-dinner dessert. Heck, Oreo Cake is good for breakfast, right??!
Quick, easy, and simple, this Oreo mug cake recipe can be made in minutes and you make it IN the microwave. If you’re looking for a fast and simple Oreo dessert, you really can’t go wrong with this one!
Tik tok Oreo Mug Cake Recipe Tips:
- Mash your Oreos with a wooden spoon right in the cup until they’re nice and smooth.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder to make your mug cake fluffier!
- Use less milk for a thicker consistency or more for a creamier consistency.
- Top with Cool Whip and more Oreos for a decadent dessert
Oreo Mug Cake Mix-Ins:
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter
- M&M’s – all flavors will work!
If you like to enjoy a sweet treat after dinner but don’t want to spend hours baking, this oh-so-easy Oreo Mug Cake Dessert is just quick and easy chocolate dessert you need!
Here’s how to make this Oreo microwave cake!
View this post on Instagram
Oreo Mug Cake Tiktok ingredients:
- Oreo cookies
How to Make Oreo Mug Cake
Step 1: Crush Oreos
Crush 4 Oreos (or more if you want more cake!) in a bowl or blender until you have an ultra-fine consistency. If you want to make your mug cake fluffier, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.
Step 2: Mix
Add 3-4 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Place in the microwave for about 90 seconds, and that’s it! Sprinkle with your favorite toppings if desired. Enjoy!
Can you bake cake in mug?
Absolutely! This simple mug cake recipe is the proof! Mug cakes cooked in the microwave are a fast way to get a simple treat for one!
Can you microwave milk?
Yes, you can. You’re only heating for a short amount of time in this recipe so there’s nothing to worry about.
Can I microwave a mug?
As long as the mug that you are using is microwave-safe, you should be able to use it in the microwave just fine!
For more oreo recipes, try these next!
- The Best Easy Cake Recipes
- 35+ Easy Cake Mix Recipes – Hacks Using A Box Cake Mix
- Oreo Fluff Dessert
- No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
- Chocolate Cupcakes (From a Doctored Cake Mix!)
Oreo Mug Cake
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Crush 4 Oreos (or more if you want more cake!) in a bowl or blender until you have an ultra-fine consistency. If you want to make your mug cake fluffier, add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder.4 Oreo cookies
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Place in the microwave for about 90 seconds, and that’s it! Sprinkle with your favorite toppings if desired. Enjoy!3 tablespoons milk