This No-Bake Oreo Dessert is a quick and easy no-bake dessert you’re gonna love! This chocolate dessert is made up of pudding, cream cheese, cool whip, and Oreos, of course.
If your family is anything like my family…they LOVE oreo dessert recipes. That’s why when I tried this scrumptious No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe that our Pastor’s wife made at Church, I KNEW I had to have the recipe to share with you all!
No-Bake Oreo Dessert
It’s rich and full of flavor, yet light and creamy. A favorite with everyone who’s tried it, you can’t miss on this Oreo Dessert for your next Pot Luck or family dinner!
How-To Make Oreo Dessert:
Oreo Dessert Ingredients:
- 1 pkg Oreos
- ½ stick butter
- One 8 ounce pkg cream cheese – softened
- 1 6.9oz pkg INSTANT vanilla instant pudding note: do not make the pudding AND use the milk below. Only add the 3 cups in these directions.
- One 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL – SEE note below
- 1 cup of sugar
NOTE: Some people have had trouble with this setting up – I have not. I’ve used skim, 2% and whole milk. I believe that WHOLE MILK is best.
FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW
Step 1. Crush Oreos in a 9×13 pan – saving a few for topping later. Pour melted butter over crushed Oreos.
Step 2.In a large bowl, mix together with a mixer – instant pudding & milk until thickened. Then add the cream cheese and sugar – mix well.
Step 3.Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos.
Step 4. Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Tips for Success
- I made this batch with Double Stuffed Oreos, but you could really use any flavor of Oreo you’d like, along with changing up the pudding used, as well! Next time, I’m going with Mint Oreos!
- Do NOT follow the directions on the box of pudding and add in the milk from the box. Only add in the milk from the recipe below.
- Be sure to chill for several hours before eating. While it’s delicious as soon as it’s made, it’s even better when it has time to sit.
- If you need more tips – I made a whole post dedicated to this dessert here –> Learn How to Make The BEST Oreo Dessert EVER!
This Easy No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe is sure to be a hit in your house, too!
- 1 package Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 6.9 oz pkg vanilla INSTANT pudding Must be INSTANT PUDDING. NOT Cook and Serve.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL This is THE TOTAL AMOUNT of Milk needed.
- 1 cup sugar
- Crush Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan - saving a few for topping
- Pour melted butter over Oreos
- In a large bowl, mix pudding & milk together until it thickens. Add softened cream cheese, and sugar and mix well.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results
* Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to items I love to share with you!
If you need more oreo dessert ideas….