Perfect for school snacks and such a simple option for healthy after school snacks for the kids. I like to switch things up and add in some fun yet healthier options. This no bake energy bite recipe is full of simple ingredients.
Quick Oats, Peanut Butter, & Honey
This simple no bake snack recipe literally takes hardly any effort at all. But once served, it tastes like you spent all day making them.
These no-bake energy balls have just 5 simple ingredients and are great for that grab and go snacking that kids (and some adults!) like to do.
You can have a snack that the kids will think is a dessert! But YOU will know that it's actually something good for them!
I also like to give them healthy drink options like these NEW Ocean Spray® Organic 100% Juices I picked up at Kroger! Most juices are filled with sugar and aren't all juice at all! Not these! Ocean Spray® Organic 100% Juices are full of flavor, minus the bad stuff like added sugars, preservatives, and artificial colors and flavors!
For more information on their new organic juices or any of Ocean Spray’s other great tasting products be sure to check their site out here!
INGREDIENTS + VARIATIONS
Make certain that you purchase quick oats from the store and not the old-fashioned oats. Otherwise, it'll be quite a chewy mistake.
We love using honey any time that we can because it's a great natural sweetener that really enhances the flavor. And if you can find local honey to buy, it's great to use it!
Energy Bites are such a simple way to get some fun school snacks for kids. And when you don't have to turn on the oven and bake anything, it's a total win!
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BITES
In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil.
2. Add in fun ingredients
Add in M&M candies and mix well
Roll into balls with a small scoop
Store in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for up to one week
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Make certain that when you're forming the energy balls, you're rolling them tight so that they stay together.
- If they're a bit sticky, put them in the fridge for about an hour before eating.
- You can switch out the M&M's for chocolate chips easily.
- Let the kids join in on the fun of making this easy after school snack!
EASY NO-BAKE RECIPES
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
- How To Make THE BEST No-Bake Oreo Dessert EVER
Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup mini M and M candies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Add in M&M candies and mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls with a small scoop, rolling them tightly so that they stay together.
- Store in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for up to one week.
So amazing for craps we do it best cookies liked it