These Instant Pot Hot Wings are a crazy simple way to make your wings in a jiffy. They’re tasty and so simple to cook up!
Recipe submitted by Thena Fransen – Hodge Podge Hippie.
Instant Pot Hot Wings
These Instant Pot Hot Wings are a crazy simple way to make your wings in a jiffy. They're tasty and so simple to cook up!
- 1 2 to 4 pound bag frozen chicken wing sections
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup your favorite buffalo wing sauce divided
- Water the minimum required for your pressure cooker
- Sprinkle the frozen chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into the pressure cooker liner and place the trivet inside. Put the chicken wings on top of the trivet.
- Close the pressure cooker and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 12 to 15 minutes depending on the number of wings. When the cycle is complete, set the valve to quick release.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Remove the chicken wings from the pressure cooker and toss with 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (for easier clean up) and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange sauced chicken wings in a single layer. Place under broiler and cook until the skin is crisp, turning once.
- Remove chicken wings from the oven and toss with the remaining 1/2 cup buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @kasey_allthingsmamma or tag #allthingsmamma!