Try this semi-homemade fruit pizza on a soft sugar cookie and topped with creamy, cream cheese frosting today! It’s the best quick and easy summertime dessert!
If you’re looking for a light, fresh summer treat that’s super easy to whip up, you can’t do better than individual sugar cookie fruit pizzas. Not only will kids love eating them, they’ll also love to help make them! Customize them with your favorite seasonal fruit or serve them for a kids party and let everyone assemble their own mini dessert pizzas.
Easy Fruit Pizza With Sugar Cookie Crust
Yes, I’m sharing my favorite semi-homemade recipe for Fruit Pizza that you can have made in no time!
To get started, just pick up some store-bought sugar cookies from the bakery for about $4 a box OR make my amazing Sugar Cookie Recipe from scratch – either way this cookie recipe will be amazing! Here’s what else you need:
Ingredients + Variations
- Sugar cookies – Either store-bought, refrigerated sugar cookie dough or homemade sugar cookies from scratch
- Cream cheese – The cream cheese is whipped into a light, fluffy topping for your sugar cookie fruit pizzas.
- Marshmallow fluff – Instead of adding liquid, sugar, and vanilla to the cream cheese to make it sweet and spreadable, this recipe uses marshmallow fluff as a shortcut.
- Fruit – Use whatever you like and whatever is in season. My kids like fruit pizza topped with berries, kiwi, and mandarin oranges.
How to Make Fruit Pizza
1. Make the Whipped Cream Cheese
Assuming your sugar cookies are ready to go, the first step in this fruit pizza recipe is to whip the cream cheese until it’s light and fluffy, then incorporate the marshmallow fluff.
2. Top the Sugar Cookies
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto each of the sugar cookies.
Place the fruit onto the cream cheese topping, then serve.
See! I told you it was easy! haha! It’s really as easy as making a quick and easy homemade frosting from two ingredients and then adding fruit. It’s also a great recipe to make with the kids!
This fruit pizza recipe is so easy to make and a favorite of everyone!
Even if your kids aren’t big fruit fans, I guarantee they are gonna love this cookie and will love making it with you! They’re so easy to whip up when you need a fast and fun snack to go along with a big glass of chocolate milk.
I like to make them with mandarin oranges, raspberries, blueberries, and kiwi. It looks like a rainbow of colors! So pretty!
Let the kids add their own fruit to the top of the cookies. Kids love helping! Making sugar cookie fruit pizza is a fun way to be in the kitchen without a ton of mess!
- 1 dozen store bought or homemade sugar cookies
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bake cookies as directed if using homemade.
- Soften cream cheese on the counter for 30 minutes.
- When soft, add cream cheese to a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream and mix well.
- Add vanilla extra and stir again.
- Top cookies with cream cheese mixture and fruit of your choice. I like blueberries, mandarin oranges, raspberries, and kiwi for a rainbow of color!
Try these delicious reader favorites next!
Pin this Fruit Pizza Recipe for later!