Special occasion or not, it doesn’t have to take a lot of work to make the perfect treat for your Oreo fan. These easy Oreo dessert recipes use simple ingredients – and many don’t need any cooking or baking!
First introduced in 1912, classic Oreos are chocolate sandwich cookies with a cream filling that is put together to create a cookie with a distinctively rich flavor. When it’s stood the test of time for over 100 years, you can bet there’s a good reason why there are so many die-hard Oreo lovers!
Oreo Recipes For Any Occasion
There’s a reason that there are so many ways to use Oreo cookies in desserts. It’s because no matter what you pair it with, the flavoring is perfect! Below are some of my best Oreo recipes that I know you’re going to love.
Get ready to work your way down the list – you’re going to want to make them all!
1. No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Dessert
If you like Oreo cookies and cheesecake too, you’re gonna love this delicious dessert! I love making this during the hot months of summer! (For a more traditional cheesecake, try my No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake!)
2. No-Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe
Try this super easy recipe with your favorite Oreo flavor. After one bite, you’re going to be hooked.
3. Oreo Pie
There is more to this pie than a simple Oreo cookie crust. You’ll have to whip it up and taste it for yourself.
4. Oreo Poke Cake
The rich flavor of your favorite cookie + the best way to make a delicious cake quickly.
5. Pepperment Oreo Balls
Perfect to make and enjoy any time of the year! The mint flavor paired with Oreo is a winning combination.
6. Viral Oreo Mug Cake Recipe From TikTok
A sweet treat for one, coming right up! This is a fast and easy way to make a super popular dessert.
7. Oreo Fluff Dessert
This is one of our most popular Oreo cookie recipes! Once you make it, you’re going to understand why!
8. Oreo Truffles
Great for a snack or a homemade gift idea! These make a perfect holiday treat and are great for the holiday dessert table, too.
Delicious Oreo Dessert Variations
The best thing about these awesome recipes is that you can use them with any kind of oreo cookie. Instead of using the regular oreo, feel free to use your favorite cookie. Here are some alternate oreo cookie flavors:
- S’more (grab it quick – this one is seasonal!)
- Mint flavored creme
- Birthday cake flavored creme
- Java chip flavored creme
- Chocolate creme
- Dark chocolate
- Peanut butter pie sandwich
- Peanut butter creme
- Carrot cake sandwich
- Marshmallow sandwich
- Caramel coconut creme
- Golden sandwich with lemon flavored creme
- Red Velvet
There are so many different ways you can top off any of these oreo cookie recipes for visual appeal as much as for taste:
- ice cream
- white chocolate
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate chips
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- Oreo crumbs
Making Oreo desserts isn’t hard but I’ve found out there are a few tips and tricks along the way that can make the process easier.
- Use a food processor when the recipe calls for crushed cookies.
- Check your grocery store baking aisle for ready-made Oreo crust for pies.
- An ice cold glass of milk pairs well with the rich flavor of Oreo desserts.
- If you’re serving help-yourself style, don’t forget to set out a container of Cool Whip.
- Always store leftovers in the fridge using an airtight container.
- Check out these 10 kitchen hacks for baking like a pro.