This easy 4-Ingredient Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna recipe comes together in 10 minutes and only takes 3 hours in the slow cooker. Made with frozen ravioli, jarred pasta sauce, ground hamburger, and mozzarella cheese – this is truly a lazy day lasagna!
When it comes to meals that the whole family will love, Italian recipes make the list every time. From Spaghetti and Meatballs to Fettuccini Alfredo, Italian food offers lots of variety. This easy 4-Ingredient Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna will hit the spot!
The evolution of prepackaged foods has made Italian foods much simpler. While you can make your own noodles or sauce from scratch, who has time for that on a busy weeknight? Dried pasta, frozen stuffed pasta, and jarred sauce of all varieties have de-stressed your small window of time between school, work, sports and music practices, and bedtime.
This Ravioli made in the crockpot is just as delicious as my Crock Pot Lasagna.
If you’re looking for an easy pasta recipe, look no further than Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna! This one-pot meal is quick to throw together and doesn’t take all day to cook.
A Crockpot Pasta Revolution
Easy ravioli recipes are high on my list of go-to meals for the weeknights. Frozen ravioli makes dinner seem fancy, but without all the prep work. If you haven’t tried it, yet, you really should! Often, you can find different varieties of ravioli, so you can switch up the flavors in your meal.
Cooking pasta in a slow cooker is a new level of simplicity! No need to wait for the water to boil or dirty an extra pot. Simply toss your ingredients into the pot, turn it on, and move on with your day. Crockpot pasta recipes should be high on your list of favorites.
Crockpot ravioli is tasty, but add the lasagna aspect of layers and suddenly it’s fancy! With layers of sauce and meat, cheese, and ravioli, your whole family is sure to enjoy this meal.
This 4 ingredient pasta recipe is one that you can always have what you need on hand! All four ingredients are either shelf safe, frozen, or easy to freeze. Here’s what goes in the crockpot:
See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- ground hamburger – You can lower the fat content by using lean ground beef or even ground turkey.
- Pasta Sauce – Choose your favorite jar of pasta sauce and add.
- Mozzarella Cheese – More cheese is never a bad thing!
- Frozen Cheese Ravioli – Using frozen ravioli makes this simple crockpot lasagna recipe a breeze!
How to Make Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna
2. Cook the hamburger meat
3. Add the pasta sauce
4. Add the rest of the ingredients
5. Repeat the layers
How to Store and Reheat Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
Storing leftover ravioli lasagna is simple. Just put it into the fridge in an airtight container. It should stay fresh for 2-3 days. To reheat the leftovers, you can add them back to the slow cooker and reheat low and slow or pop them in the microwave – your choice.
Variations for Ravioli Lasagna
Once you’ve made Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna a few times, you may be looking for a way to switch up your flavors. Here are a few ideas to spark some creativity:
- Change up your pasta sauce flavors. Your local grocery store will sell everything from marinara to tomato basil or four kinds of cheese. Changing the flavors in the sauce will add variety, for sure.
- Use different ravioli. Maybe you have a vegetarian in your family or maybe you just want to add a little more nutrition to your meals. Try portabella and goat cheese ravioli, spinach, and ricotta ravioli, or butternut squash ravioli then omit the meat, if needed.
- Use different meat. Instead of beef, try Italian sausage! You can use mild or hot, depending on your preferences.
What Sides Go with Crockpot Ravioli Lasagna?
Who doesn’t love bread? It goes with every meal, but especially Italian dishes. Garlic Bread is an obvious choice. You can’t go wrong.
A loaf of French bread or Italian bread is also a great option. Whether made from scratch, bought at the store, baked, or fresh, plain bread (with or without butter!) is an option that can stretch in quantity easier than individual garlic bread slices.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts is a simple side dish that is packed with flavor and nutrition. A salad is another nutritious option that offers lots of versatility for your picky eaters.
Can I leave out the meat?
You can! If you don’t want to add in the meat, just leave it out! The cheese ravioli and sauce will still provide a delicious flavor and taste!
What other ingredients can you add to ravioli lasagna cooked in the crockpot?
If you want to add in some veggies, to do! Onions are a great idea, as are mushrooms. Even though those aren’t “traditional” lasagna ingredients, they’re mild enough vegetables that they’ll be a great flavor enhances.
I hope you are able to give this Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna a try and that it becomes a family favorite.
More Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken
- Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Stuffing Casserole
Crock Pot Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 lb beef
- 2 regular size jars of pasta sauce
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 25-30 oz frozen cheese ravioli uncooked
- Spray the inside of a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Brown the hamburger over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add pasta sauce - reserving 1 cup
- Place reserved 1 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with 1/2 of the ravioli, 1/4 of the meat sauce, and 1/4 of the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
What’s the amount of sauce and cheese? If I use 1/2 the ravioli and then only 1/4 of sauce and cheese…I’m confused
really great and easy
Can I use meat filled ravioli instead of cheeses filled?
Absolutely, you can omit the ground beef and add 1 cup of sauce, or retain the meat for a hearty beefy meal.
How many adults does this serve?
Can you use shelf stable ravioli?
Can the leftovers be frozen?
I got everything I need to make this recipe in the next week sometime! What size are the two pasta sauce jars you are using? 🙂
Making it for the second time tonight. We winter down in southern Texas in our coach, so this dish is easy, filling and tastes so good. We always get at least two dinners from it. First time making it I added my own little touch by adding small dollops of cottage cheese on top of meat sauce, it turned out great! I will continue to make this!
II usually bake this but I thought I would try it in the crockpot, it’s been cooking for a couple hours and it smells really good, can’t wait for it to be done my Grandson’s going to love it 😋😋😋😋
This was a huge win tonight. Even my picky eater went back for seconds. It is a keeper!
That’s always a good sign lol. So happy to hear you all enjoyed it!
I love this apps but would love for recipes be following the ingredients please I understand the commercials but showing the ingredients and not the full recipe how do we know how much to purchases
Making this dinner for the second time because my family actually requested it 😋😚🥰