Crock Pot Pulled Pork at it’s best! This crockpot recipe is the easiest and best crockpot pulled pork you will ever try!
Delicious pork loin is slow roasted in the crockpot and topped with a delicious homemade barbecue sauce.
We are all about easy crockpot meals and crockpot appetizers in our family and by the judge of what you’re looking for here on All Things Mamma, you are too!
The recipe has been passed down from my grandmother to my mother, to me and NOW to you! Pulled Pork is one of the easiest comfort meals to make – and the slow cooker makes it even easier!
If you’re looking for a pulled pork recipe that is super easy, fool-proof and FULL of flavor – this one is for you! While you could make this recipe in the oven or instant-pot, I like to make it in the slow cooker for extra flavor.
Plus – it makes your house smell amazing all day long as it cooks.
You will definitely want to serve this easy slow cooker pulled pork recipe with a side of my Easy Pasta Salad and Cheesy Potatoes!
Crock Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2-3 pound pork roast
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar – apple cider vinegar is my favorite!
- 3 tablespoons sugar
How to make Crock Pot Pulled Pork – Easily!
- Add pork roast to a slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours
- When the roast is almost done, add the remaining ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until slightly thickened and remove from heat.
- When pork is done, falling apart, shred with two forks in the slow cooker
- Add barbecue sauce and stir well.
- Keep on warm heat and serve on small slider buns – add coleslaw right on top for a little extra love!
This looks good. Can I freeze it without losing any flavor?
This looks delicious, I can’t wait to try it. Im also trying my hand at southern collard greens this week so hopefully they will pair well. My question is, you don’t need to add any liquid when you put just the pork in the crockpot? It won’t burn or crack the pot?
The beef broth is the liquid.
This is a really quick way to provide a tasty family supper! Use your food processor to make some coleslaw and you have a hone run!!!!
Can I use red wine vinegar?
I haven’t tried that but it may work!
This recipe sounds delicious! How many sliders can this recipe make?
What kind of vinegar?
Regular white vinegar is what I use but I think apple cider would work. I’ve never tried it.
Hi, so I want to make the pulled pork and coleslaw, but the recipe for the coleslaw is t included. Could you possible email or post the recipe please.
Thanks a bunch,
P.s. this looks soooo good!