Whether you are planning easy recipes for weeknight family dinners, the perfect way to feed a large crowd, or looking for some comfort food classics, you’re sure to find something the entire family will love from our tried and true favorite casserole recipes.
Most Popular Casserole Recipes
1. Cauliflower Casserole
This family favorite is especially popular during the holidays.
2. Broccoli Casserole
What’s not to love about easy casseroles filled with nutritious vegetables?
3. Zucchini Casserole
The perfect way to use all those fresh zucchini in the summertime.
4. Overnight Breakfast Casserole
This delicious casserole is a great start to the day – and such a time-saver!
5. Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole
Casseroles aren’t just for the dinner table! Instead of a long, messy production line, you can serve delicious French Toast piping hot to the entire table at once.
6. Ham & Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Cheesy casseroles hit the spot when the weather turns cold.
7. Squash Casserole
Enjoy this fall favorite any time of year!
8. Easy Breakfast Casserole
This hearty meal will get you through a long, busy day.
9. Easy 5-Ingredient Corn Casserole
This Jiffy corn casserole is a very popular holiday side dish.
10. Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Tired of sandwiches? This is a great way to use leftover turkey!
11. Easy Breakfast Casserole
Fast & easy to make and a great way to start the day for the whole family.
12. Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Spend more time enjoying the holiday with the people you care about than in the kitchen.
13. Frito Pie Casserole
Enjoy delicious Tex-Mex flavors for dinner tonight.
14. Classic Sweet Potato Casserole
A perennial holiday favorite.
15. Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
Everyone’s favorite flavors all together in one hearty casserole that is sure to satisfy!
16. Easy Baked French Toast Casserole
All of the deliciousness with none of the dippy drippy mess.
17. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Tater tots fans will be delighted with this yummy meal.
18. Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast
Two delicious favorites combined into an easy-to-make morning meal.
19. Easy Cheesy Potatoes
Our cheesy potato casserole is a long-standing top favorite.
20. Dorito Casserole
This cheesy Dorito casserole is a family-favorite any night of the week.
21. Chicken and Rice Casserole
A classic casserole dish that can be made with a rotisserie chicken for a quick weeknight dinner.
22. Hashbrown Casserole
This Cracker Barrel copycat recipe is delicious any time of the year!
Variations & Toppings
- Add a crispy layer on top with french fried onions or crispy bread crumbs.
- Spice up your casserole by adding chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Substitute cheddar cheese with other kinds of cheese – Next time try American cheese for a milder flavor, or something more exotic like smoked gouda if you’re looking for a change.
- Use fresh green beans instead of canned. It takes a little longer to prep but it’s totally worth it!
- Many of these delicious recipes can be adapted to your slow cooker.
- My kids still think the best part is getting to enjoy more casserole the next day.
- Still have leftovers? Divide into individual meal sizes before storing in the freezer.
- Check out these 10 kitchen hacks for baking like a pro.