Avocado Dip made with only 3-ingredients – avocados, greek yogurt, and ranch! This easy dip recipe will be one of your go-to party appetizers in no-time!
I don’t know about you but dips are life to me. I love all kinds of dips – sweet, savory, hot, cold – they’re all good! AND I love avocados. Adding avocados to anything works – most of the time!
This Avocado Dip Recipe is super easy, affordable and only takes a few minutes to make!
Amazing Dip Recipes
Avocado Dip Recipe
There’s nothing like a ripe avocado to give anything a burst of yummy, rich flavor to this Avocado Dip that is one of my favorites!
How To Make 3-Ingredient Avocado Dip
You only need 3 ingredients to make this easy dip recipe:
- ranch seasoning
- Greek yogurt
You could easily substitute the greek yogurt in this dip with sour cream, but I like the little extra zing the Greek yogurt gives to the taste of this dip. Use either greek yogurt or sour cream for amazing results!
- Add 1 cup of greek yogurt to a food processor, blender or even a mixing bowl. I like to use a food processor for the creamiest results.
- Next, add in 1 whole avocado – removing it from the skin and the pit. Check out this post for how to cut an avocado!
- Finally, add in 1 ranch seasoning packet and blend!
That’s it! Remove the creamy dip from the food processor and add to a bowl. Feel free to top with cilantro, red pepper, or limes – whatever you like best! I think even a little parsley gives an amazing fresh flavor!
What do you eat Avocado Dip with?
I really like to use tortilla chips or crackers with this dip. You can also dip veggie sticks right in – carrots, celery or zucchini are my favorites!
Uses for Avocado Dip
There are so many ways to enjoy this Avocado dip! Here’s just a few!
- As a party dip, with chips and/or crisp raw vegetables, such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumbers, or zucchini sticks.
- As a snack. This dip is perfect for having in the fridge for any time of day! It keeps well for 3-4 days. Just give it a stir!
- As a salad dressing, thin with water or lime juice and add it right on top of your salad!
- As a topping for fish, chicken or tacos. It’s delish!
Are Avocados healthy for you?
YES!! Avocados are super healthy for you! Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide omega-3 fatty acids. and are beneficial fats that help to keep you full and satisfied! So eat up!
- food processor
- 1 avocado
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Add greek yogurt to a food processor, blender or even a mixing bowl.
- Next, add in 1 whole avocado – removing it from the skin and the pit.
- Finally, add in 1 ranch seasoning packet and blend
- Easy 3-Ingredient Veggie Dip
- Taco Soup Recipe
- Corn, Avocado & Cilantro Salad
- Waffle Recipe
- Avocado Toast
Love Guacamole!!! Will be trying this soon. What are those yummy looking crackers? They’re so thin!
I love how creamy this recipe is, so tasty and delicious! We’ll be making this for more parties and events this summer!
I love how easy this is. And that it’s healthy, too. Thanks for sharing!