These Air Fryer Chicken Breasts are the best recipe for cooking chicken. Not only is it fast and simple, but the chicken comes out moist and delicious every single time!
In under an hour, you can easily have this chicken dish hot and ready on the table for your family. The marinade has such an awesome flavor and taste that everyone will love.
Make this family-friendly dinner any time of the year! This is literally my favorite air fryer chicken breast recipe!
Boneless Chicken Breast with a fresh homemade marinade
There are so many ways that you can serve up this tasty cooked chicken. Pair it up with steamed veggies or try it with some Instant Pot Corn on the Cob.
And if you’re lucky enough to have some leftover, it reheats easily and tastes amazing the next day, too!
If you’re a fan of chicken, make certain to try our Delicious Chicken Salad Recipe as well. You can even use some of this Air Fryer chicken that is leftover to add to your chicken salad recipe! Leftover juicy chicken breasts pair perfectly with other recipe ideas.
INGREDIENTS + VARIATIONS
Even if you can’t spell it, make certain to add it to your chicken recipe. It really packs in the flavor.
The subtle hint of lemon really adds quite the taste to this simple chicken recipe.
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie is an entire meal with a crust. Chicken, veggies and more are waiting to be enjoyed!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREASTS
In a large bowl, whisk together ingredients for the marinade. Add chicken breast to a large container or resealable bag, pour marinade over chicken, seal. Refrigerate from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Remove from refrigerator and set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes
Preheat air fryer at 370 degrees F for 5 minutes
Place chicken breasts in the Air Fryer basket, leaving room between the breasts so they cook evenly
Spray each chicken breast with olive oil
Place back into preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes
Remove the basket and flip breasts over, spray again with olive oil and cook for another 6-8 minutes, chicken is done when the internal temperature is 160 degrees F when checked with an instant-read thermometer
Remove from the Air Fryer basket and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Be sure to marinate your chicken for the juiciest, best flavorful chicken breasts!
- Do not overlap the chicken when adding to the basket to guarantee even cooking.
- Timing will vary depending on the air fryer you use. Be sure to use a meat thermometer and that the chicken is at 165 degrees before eating.
Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Breasts FAQs
How do you keep the chicken cutlets from sticking to the air fryer?
The first time you make it, this might happen if you don’t use a little cooking spray! If you spray correctly, you should only have to use tongs to gently remove the chicken – not pull it off. When air frying make certain to add an even layer of spray to the air fryer.
What side dishes go well with this quick dinner?
French fries are always a good choice but so are mashed potatoes as well. The best part is that this simple recipe will really go well with so many other dishes!
What makes this one of the best air fryer recipes?
I just love how you can use these directions for other types of chicken meat. This easy weeknight dinner recipe is great for flavorful chicken breast, air fryer chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks, and more!
Make certain to grab the full printable recipe below!
EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
- Easy Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Easy Marinated Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Baked Lemon Chicken Thighs & Potatoes
Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried parsley
- ¼ cup fresh basil, minced and lightly packed or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 - 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together ingredients for marinade. Add chicken breast to large container or resealable bag, pour marinade over chicken, seal. Refrigerate from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and set at room temperature, 20-30 minutes
- Preheat air fryer at 370 degrees F for 5 minutes
- Place chicken breasts in the Air Fryer basket, leaving room between the breasts so they cook evenly
- Spray each chicken breast with olive oil
- Place back into preheated air fryer and cook for 10 minutes
- Remove basket and flip breasts over, spray again with olive oil and cook for another 6-8 minutes, chicken is done when the internal temperature is 160 degrees F when checked with an instant read thermometer
- Remove from the Air Fryer basket and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving