No matter how hard we try to keep life balanced, stress can creep in. I really do my best to not over schedule my family’s calendar but with school, work, home, activities, bills, to just running errands; our lives are full of busyness which can turn into stress! So to keep your mood under control and to not let the effects of stress – headaches, stomach pains, lightheadedness, depression and an overall tense feeling – get to you, take control and try these 5 Ways to Naturally Handle Stress!
1. Exercise – Exercising can be your best friend for keeping that tense feeling away. Studies show that exercise in almost any form can act as a stress reliever. Being active can boost your feel-good endorphins and distract you from daily worries. Even just getting out for a walk can help. Really get moving to get those endorphins pumping!
2. Rest – Through relaxation, you can reduce muscle tension and anxiety. Combining rest with a relaxation procedure such as just sitting quietly or doing meditation can make a huge difference in your physical and emotional state each day!
3. Natural Supplements – Using a natural homeopathic supplement such as Rescue Pastilles helps you stress less, stay calm and in control. Developed by a doctor, Rescue Pastilles are gentle and safe and are non-habit-forming with no side effects.
Convenient and easy – comes in a variety of forms:
RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts
RESCUE stress relief products are available now in the US at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products!
4. Eat Better – Cut out sugar and junk from your diet. If your body can’t function properly with all the sugar, caffeine and chemicals you put into it, it has a hard time fighting off the stress of day to day life. Try all natural foods – fruits, veggies and whole grains and see the difference it can make!
5. Essential Oils – Another way that I’ve been able to remain calm is to use essential oils. They’ve made a huge difference in my overall wellbeing. By either rubbing them on when feeling stress comes on or by diffusing them for stress prevention, essential oils remain a top stress reducer in my life!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.